Pengaruh Digital Marketing dan Gaya Hidup terhadap Minat Beli Konsumen Pada Jasa Layanan Grab Food (Studi pada Mahasiswa Kabupaten Kebumen)
This study aims to determine the partial and simultaneous effect of Digital Marketing on Lifestyle and Purchase Interest in Grabfood Services. In this study using a quantitative research approach. The results of the research processed with the SPSS version 25 program show that the R Square value is 0.973, meaning 97.3% of the influence of digital marketing on purchase intention and lifestyle, while the remaining 2.7% is influenced by other variables outside the variables studied. The results of the simultaneous test or (Test F) show a significance value of 0.000 <0.05 meaning that digital marketing has a significant simultaneous effect on lifestyle and buying interest in grabfood services. While the results of the partial test (t test) all variables have a significant influence on purchase intention and lifestyle with a significance level for digital marketing variables of 0.000 <0.05.