Pengaruh Brand Image dan Harga Paket Internet terhadap Jumlah Pengguna Kartu Telkomsel (Studi Kasus pada Pengguna Kartu Telkomsel di Kabupaten Kebumen)
The problem of whether the brand image and price of internet packages in Telkomsel affect user loyalty is the driving force for this research. The purpose of this study is to determine how brand image and price affect Telkomsel customer loyalty. The questionnaire was distributed online and offline to 100 Telkomsel card users in Kebumen Regency. Using quantitative techniques with various direct examinations using IBM SPSS Statistic 26. The results showed that brand image and price simultaneously had a positive and significant effect on user loyalty, illustrated by a significance level of 0.00 <0.05 and F count of 225.053> F table 3.090. Partially, each variable has a positive and significant effect on user loyalty. The brand image variable has a significance level of 0.00 <0.05 with a t count of 6.736> t table 1.984 and a significance value on the price variable of 0.00 <0.05 then t count of 4.366> t table 1.984. The R Square result is 0.823, which means that there is an influence of 82.3% while the remaining 17.7% is influenced by other factors not discussed in this study.