Pengaruh Citra Merk dan Kualitas Produk terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Konsumen Membeli Produk Kerudung Saudia (Studi pada Mahasiswa di Iainu Kebumen)
This study aims to determine the partial and simultaneous effect of Brand Image and Product Quality on the Purchase Decision of the Saudia veil at the Hijab Shop. This research usesquantitative research approach. The results of the research which were processed with the SPSS version 25 program that the R Square value was 0.958, meaning that 95.8% of the influence of brand image and product quality on purchasing decisions while the remaining 4.2% was influenced by other variables outside the variables studied.The results of the simultaneous test or (F test) show a significance value of 0.000 <0.05, meaning that the brand image and product quality have a significant simultaneous effect on the Saudia veil purchase decision at the Hijab Shop. While the results of the partial test (t test) all variables have a significant influence on the Saudia veil purchase decision at the Hijab Shop with a significance level for digital marketing variables of 0.000 <0.05.