Pengaruh Kepercayaan dan Citra Lembaga terhadap Minat Munfiq untuk Berinfaq di Lazisnu Kabupaten Kebumen
This study aims to determine the partial and simultaneous effect of Trust and Institutional Image on Munfiq's interest in giving infaq through Lazisnu, Kebumen Regency. In this study using a quantitative research approach. The results of the research processed with the SPSS version 25 program show that the R Square value is 0.864, meaning 86.4% Munfiq's interest in giving Lazisnu in Kebumen Regency is influenced by the variables Trust and Institutional Image while the remaining 13.6% is influenced by other variables outside the variables studied. The results of the simultaneous test or (Test F) show a significance value of 0.000 <0.05 meaning that Trust and Institutional Image have a significant simultaneous effect on Munfiq's interest in investing in Lazisnu, Kebumen Regency. While the results of the partial test (t test) all variables have a significant influence on Munfiq's interest with a significance level for the Trust variable of 0.005 <0.05 and for the Institutional Image variable of 0.000 <0.05.